Welcome to the ABC Kids Expo Buyer Tips page! We’d like to thank you in your interest in attending the ABC Kids Expo. ABC offers buyers like you the opportunity to meet with your existing suppliers, conduct business meetings, network with others buyers, investigate new products and place orders. We hope you experience the Power of Partnership at the 2017 ABC Kids Expo.
Here are just a few tips to help you get everything done that you need to do and have fun doing it.
- Pre-register to get your badge mailed to you and avoid waiting in line on site.
- Make travel arrangements early.
- Know your inventory needs and "Open To Buy" prior to the show .
- Download our Mobile Show App to have access to relevant show info at your finger tips.
- Bring plenty of your own business cards for use during the show.
- Schedule appointments with exhibitors before the show.
- Stay for as many show days as you can (this is a large format).
- Look for pre-show advertisements in the "Targeted Event Action Mailer" (T.E.A.M.).
- Take advantage of "Show Specials" listed on our web site.
- Log on to My Show Planner on a regular basis for updates and tips.
- Bring your employees that have trade show experience.
- Come with a positive attitude and pack comfortable shoes!
- Visit the New Product Showcase to see all the new products all in one place.
- Dress comfortably (show attire is "Business Casual.")
- Check out the advertisements in the Show Directory (buyer's guide).
- Utilize the floor informational kiosks and the official ABC Kids Expo app when searching for particular companies or categories of products.
- Take advantage of the show amenities such as the exhibit hall Trolleys, Internet Cafe', Industry Reception and more.
- Keep your badge in plain sight while browsing the show.
- Request brochures and samples to be mailed instead of carrying them.
- Keep track of orders so that your budget will stay on track.
- Bring your artwork and other files on a flash drive for custom orders.
- Utilize show floor kiosks for quick access to useful information.
- Network with other businesses you haven’t met yet.
Close the show on a positive note!
- Identify that your objectives were met and that time spent at the show was worthwhile, both time-wise and money-wise.Make your return travel arrangements for the day after the show closes.
- Follow-up with your vendors on purchase orders.
- Follow-up with vendors throughout the new year on future purchasing opportunities.
- Take post-show surveys to help us make a better ABC Kids Expo experience.
We hope this list of "tips" will help to ensure your success at the show with some powerful new partnerships and bring you back year after year.
If you have any questions, please call your Retailer Representative, Emily Donner at extension 115 or e-mail email@example.com