Exhibitor Success & ROI Center
The ABC Kids Expo Exhibitor Success and ROI Center is your free, on-demand, 24/7 exhibiting knowledge resource to give you answers to your most pressing exhibiting challenges, expand your exhibiting know-how, and improve your company's exhibiting performance and ROI. .
Upcoming Live Webinars
Date: Thursday July 16, 2015
Secrets of the Aisles:
Teach practical skills for more effectively working the show, interacting with attendees, capturing leads and closing sales. Topics include:
- Exhibiting Edge: 4 dynamics that make tradeshows one of your most effective marketing & sales media
- Your booth staff makes or breaks your success
- The rules of Exhibitorship
- Engaging attedees ffrom the aisles and when they stop
- Opening conversations and guiding them with effective questioning
- Delivering and demonstrating products and services
- Capturing qualified sales leads
- Closing Sales
Date: Thursday August. 13, 2015
How to Improve Lead Quality & Sales Conversions:
Teach exhibitors how to capture higher quality leads, build lead follow-up plans and improve lead to sales conversions. Topics include:
- Shocking statistics on exhibitor lead follow-up
- Where the lead problem really starts
- 4 phases of a closed loop lead management system
- Defining what is and what isn't a lead
- You may never have this chance again...capture more information!
- How to develp an Opportunity Card
- Clarity of and commitment to the next step are critical leverage points...Ask and ye shall receive!
- Inspect what you expect: how to set and track lead goals
- Not all leads are created equal: how to create an easy-to-apply lead grading system
- Managing leads through a CRM system
- Designing lead follwoup plans before the show
- Be there when the buyer's ready to buy - not just when you're ready to sell. Best practices for follwing up with
Mail, e-mail, telephone
Website, socia media, in-person visits
- How to buile staff accountability for follow-up and reporting
Driving Qualified Booth Traffic
How to Attract Enough of the Right Attendees to your ABC Kids Expo Exhibit
Download the Workbook
Watch the Video
First-Time ABC Kids Expo Exhibitor Web - Briefing
How to Have a Positive and Productive ABC kids Expo Exhibiting Experience
Download the Workbook
Watch the Video
"Ask the Tradeshow Expert" Q & A
ABC Kids Expo has made special arrangements with Jefferson Davis, America’s leading expert on trade show success. You can submit questions on any exhibiting topic. Mr. Davis will respond personally within 48 hours. Submit your question now!
Critical Show Tips
The most important
thing to have when attending any show, especially your first, is
a positive attitude. Here are just a few tips:
Give yourself enough time to execute an effective exhibit: Many first-time exhibitors’ sign up for shows too close to show time. Ideally, you should sign up at least six months before the show to give yourself time to plan and pre-pare for a successful show experience.
- Use the Pre-Show Checklist as a guide to be sure all important action items are completed in a timely manner.
Lay a solid foundation for success: Many exhibitors rent space; send the exhibit, people, products and literature; and hope things work out. Successful exhibitors ask this question before the show: “At closing time, and within 90 to 180 days after the show, how we will know we were successful?” By determining in advance the specific outcomes they desire, they can create plans for achieving those outcomes.
Read your exhibitor service manual carefully: This critical tool, which goes mostly unused, will answer many of your questions and direct you to resources you need to execute your exhibit. A key piece of information you’ll find in this manual is order-deadline dates’ missing them can increase your costs by 40% or more.
Don’t throw a party without inviting guests: Only 15% of exhibitors use targeted pre-show marketing to identify and attract the right people to their exhibit. Be one of the 15%. The competition for an attendee’s time is fierce. Successful exhibitors get on their target attendee’s “short” list before the show opens.
Prepare to start the real work when the show closes: Exhibition-industry research finds that only 13% of leads are followed up. This costs exhibitors hundreds of millions of dollars in unrealized business. Whatever you get at the show in terms of orders is just the tip of the iceberg. For most companies, the real product of a tradeshow is qualified leads.
Don’t judge a show from one attempt: it is virtually impossible to meet all of your prospective clients at one event. If the attendees at a show match your customer profile, you should commit to at least three consecutive exhibits before making any judgment on the show’s value to your company. If you have brought a good-quality product or service to the right show and you are doing all the right things, there is no way you can fail.
Hall and Booth Configuration Basics
In and Setup
Kits/Promotional Materials and Sponsorships
Down and Move Out
The Most Overlooked Key to Exhibiting Success
Planning to Win: Will Your Company Exhibit By Hope or By Objectives?
High-Impact Pre-show Marketing
Staffing for Success
Closed-Loop Lead Management
Exhibit Measurement Made Easy
IAEE The Exhibitors Handbook
The ABC Kids
Expo management staff and our contracted service providers will
do everything we can to assist you and help make this show a rewarding
experience. If at any time you have questions or concerns, we urge
you to call us at (210) 691-4848.
We look forward
to meeting you.
The ABC Kids Expo Show Management Staff