The ABC Kids Expo is a wholesale environment and is only open to the trade. Media are admitted to promote the ABC Kids Expo and its exhibiting manufacturers only. Admission is free to qualified media representatives that have a professional affiliation to the industry. In order to attend the show, you must submit our registration form and provide any necessary documentation. Online registration will be available until
September 15, 2016.
Media Badges are limited and approval to receive a media badge is not guaranteed. ABC Kids Expo reserves the right to approve or deny any application. All decisions are final and cannot be appealed. Submit all information with your application that will allow ABC Kids Expo to make an informed decision.
BADGES WILL NOT BE MAILED. Media representatives must pick up their badges during badge pickup/registration hours. All individuals must present at least 2 forms of identification in order to pick up their show badges. On-site registrations or additions will not be accepted.
In order for press credentials to be approved, media representative must present current identification. This includes a personalized business card, and one of the following:
- Copy of juvenile products industry related publication or linke to PDF version of current month's issues
- Copy of internet link to a current by-lined relevant article published in the last 6 months
Photographers must provide letter of assignment from a confirmed exhibitor or editor of publication.
Book Author registration approvals will be determined on a case by case basis.
Blogger/Electronic Media - registration approvals will be determined on a case by case basis based on the following:
In an effort to get the best media coverage possible for ABC and exhibiting vendors, bloggers will be evaluated on their social media communities to get a broad sense of interaction, traffic, content and engagement from your audience. Attendees also agree to post on social networks about ABC Kids Expo and create at least one blog post about the show. Failure to do so may result in denying admittance to future ABC Kids Expos.
- Blog site must have been active for a minimum of 2 years
- Blog site must have a minimum of 1,000 unique visitors per month
- Screenshot of Google Analytics from the month prior to your date of registration
- Link to Facebook page, Twitter account and any other social media accounts.
- Screenshots of your social media page showing coverage of the 2015 ABC Kids Expo (if previous attendee)
- Bloggers not meeting the above criteria must present a letter of engagement from a confirmed exhibiting manufacturer with links to blog posts for the exhibitor
- Must sign and return a non-solicitation agreement
- Must provide proof of coverage by sendig over articles/blog posts after the show to ABC Show Staff. Please email correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must post about the event on company's social media channels on event days. Failure to provide proof of coverage during and after the evet will disqualify you from attending future events sponsored by ABC Kids
Mom/Consumer Event Planners/Mom Clubs - registration approvals will be determined on a case by case basis.
We have added a new category this year after much feedback from our exhibiting manufacturers. This category is for all companies that also have a focus on planning mommy/consumer events and/or mom clubs. Attendees under this category will be required to attend as a Guest and pay the guest fee of $500 per company attendee. In order for registration to be approved, ABC must first receive payment and a copy of this signed Non Solicitation agreement. For more information on registering your PR/Marketing firm, email Emily Donner at email@example.com.
Public Relations / Marketing Representative - Public relations, marketing, creative service representatives must register as a Guest. For more information on registering your PR/Marketing firm, email Emily Donner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Previous attendance does not guarantee future attendance. All media must re-submit documentation each year for approval.
All documentation must be received within 30 days of registration.
For further information, or to register for attendance, please contact John Garcia by e-mail at email@example.com.