The ABC Kids Expo is a wholesale environment and is only open to the trade.
Industry Affiliates and Guests must pick up their badges during badge pickup/registration hours.
Admission is free to qualified organizations. In order to attend the show, you must submit our registration form and provide any necessary documentation.
Industry Affiliate badges are issued to individuals invited by ABC Kids Expo representing one of the following types of organizations:
- Industry Trade Association
- Government Agency
- Industry Charitable Organization
Approved Industry Trade Associations, Government Agencies & Industry Charitable Organizations will be provided booth space on a first-come, first-serve basis at no charge. Please contact Amanda Francis if you are interested in booth space.
Guest registration fee for all guests except Potential Exhibitors is $250 per person, and is non-refundable. There is a limit of 2 guests per registered company. In order to attend the show, you must submit our registration form and provide any necessary documentation.
Guest registration fees for potential exhibitors is $500 with a 2 person limit. If you register for the 2015 ABC Kids Expo, you will receive a $500 credit towards your 2015 booth space. Potential exhibitors will be able to visit the show on a guided tour during one of the following times. At the conclusion of the tour, badges must be returned to ABC management.
October 19 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Industry guest passes are issued to individuals representing one of the following types of organizations:
- Baby Planner
- Birthing Center
- Interior Designers
- Factoring Companies
- Manufacturer supplier
- Business Consultants who represent more than one exhibiting manufacturer
- Public relations or marketing consultants who represent more than one exhibiting manufacturer
In order for your registration to be approved, you must submit the following:
- Provide letter (on company letterhead) stating the purpose for attending the show and what events or companies are planned for coverage
- Provide proof of client relationship/letter(s) of engagement from current exhibiting manufacturers
- Provide personalized business card for each attendee
- Baby Planners must present proof of professional affiliation to one of the Baby Planner Associations
- Birthing Centers must provide copy of business license
- Interior Designers must provide copy of professional license.
Please direct your questions and documentation to: