Sales Rep Registration
Sales Representatives are show attendees who independently represent one or more product lines that are exhibiting at this year’s show.
The ABC Kids Expo is a wholesale environment and is only open to the trade. After October 1, 2016 a late registration fee of $50 will be applied. In order to attend the show, you must submit our registration form and provide proper credentials before your registration can be approved.
Bring all documents to the ABC Kids Expo Registration counter. Please be advised that registrations received must meet the criteria for entry into the exposition as shown below in order to be approved.
BADGES WILL NOT BE MAILED. Sales representatives must pick up their badges during normal registration hours. All individuals must present at least 2 forms of identification in order to pick up their show badges.
- Employees of an exhibiting company must register with their company
- Consultants, marketing representatives and public relations individuals must register as a Guest.
In order for your registration to be approved you must: submit the following:
- The individual must represent one or more of the product lines that are being exhibited at the current year’s show.
- Two forms of identification must be provided for admittance, to include a government issued photo ID, personalized business card and/or pay stub.
- Additional documentation may be required to include: a copy of the first and last page of an agreement with a s confirmed exhibiting companies or a copy of a commission check made out to yourself or your company.
- The individual may only register under this category if his or her sole purpose is to promote exhibiting brands.
- You may be required to sign a non-solicitation agreement for any services, product lines or companies represented that are not exhibiting at the event.
Sales representatives who would like to attend the ABC Kids Expo but are not representing any lines currently being exhibited will need to pay a $500 registration fee.
Click the button below to complete the online registration form.