The All Baby & Child (ABC) Organization has established a scholarship program to assist owners, employees and their children who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs. Scholarships are offered each year for study at an accredited institution of the student’s choice.
To learn more about the scholarship program, including eligibility requirements, award structure and the selection criteria, click here.
To download the Scholarship application form, click here.
You will need Adobe
Reader 6.0 or greater to open, use and print these forms. If you do not have this free software installed on your computer, visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/. Follow the directions to install the latest Adobe Reader.
There are two options to complete the application form:
1. Use the fill-in-the-blank feature to complete the form.
- Save a copy of the form to your personal data storage device.
- Type in your responses using the Tab key to move between fields.
- You may save the file while in progress and return to complete or revise it later.
- When finished, print the completed form.
2. Print the blank application and complete it using a pen.
Whichever option you use, applicants must print the pages of the application containing the Applicant Appraisal and Transcript Information sections and submit to the appropriate individuals for completion. These sections cannot be completed electronically.
Mail the completed application form (including the completed Appraisal and Transcript sections, and any other required documents) to Scholarship Management Services by February 28, 2017. The mailing address is on the application form.